If you have recently suffered an injury while at work, there are things you should know about workers compensation that could save you time and money. Workers compensation is awarded to an employee who has been injured in the course and scope of his or her employment. If you’ve been injured, let the attorneys at Brent Gordon Law Firm help you recover these benefits such as receiving your regular wage during recovery, payment of medical bills as well as other benefits. The Idaho Falls and Pocatello workers compensation attorneys and lawyers of Brent Gordon Law Firm are dedicated to helping clients who have suffered a personal injury while on the job. Here some of what you should know about worker’s compensation.
What You Should Know About Workers Compensation
- Even if you caused the accident or were responsible for your injuries, you are still entitled to receive workers compensation benefits.
- Sometimes your employer’s workers compensation benefits require you to see a certain doctor covered under their plan. Ask your workers compensation attorney to be sure.
- You may be able to receive workers compensation benefits even if the injury did not occur during one specific incident. For example, if you were exposed to a chemical substance that later resulted in lung or skin disease, you could receive work comp.
- Reimbursement for mileage and other transportation expenses for medical visits is part of the benefits of workers compensation.
- If you are permanently disabled from a work comp injury, you may be eligible to receive Social Security disability benefits. To do so, you must show you are disabled from any gainful employment and usually requires medical documentation and expert testimonial from medical professionals.
Workers Compensation Attorney in Southeast Idaho
For further details regarding your workers compensation case, contact Brent Gordon Law Firm today. We offer a free consultation to all new clients. This is your opportunity to discuss your work injury with an experienced workers compensation attorney about your case. Get started on your case today. Call (208) 552-0467 now to discuss your case.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case
Idaho Falls Law Office
Our Idaho Falls, Idaho law office services clients in and surrounding Idaho Falls, including for injuries and accidents in Ammon, Rigby, injuries and accidents in Shelly and Blackfoot, and injuries and accidents in Rexburg. If you are looking for an attorney in the Idaho Falls area, visit or call our Idaho Falls office now. 477 Shoup Ave, Suite 101 Idaho Falls, ID 83402 Phone:(208) 552-0467
Gordon Law Idaho Falls
Pocatello Law Office
Our Pocatello, Idaho law office services clients in and surrounding Pocatello, including for injuries and accidents in Chubbuck. If you are looking for an attorney in the Pocatello area, call our Pocatello office now. Our experienced personal injury attorneys will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve. Call (208) 232-7274 for a free consultation. 154 North Main St. Pocatello, ID 83204 Phone:(208) 232-7274
Gordon Law Pocatello
Southeast Idaho Personal Injury Attorney Idaho Falls Personal Injury Attorney Pocatello Personal Injury Attorney Blackfoot Personal Injury Attorney Rexburg Personal Injury Attorney Rigby Personal Injury Attorney Car Accidents Worker's Compensation Semi Truck Accidents Motorcycle Accidents Wrongful Death Dog Bite Injuries Slip and Fall Accidents Bicycle Accidents Site Map