Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys
Slip and fall accident attorneys and lawyers of Brent Gordon Law Firm are here for you. When you’re injured in a slip and fall due to a property owner’s negligence, our slip and fall attorneys will help you claim money for your injuries. Property owners are responsible to clear their sidewalks, walkways, entryways, or stores free from slippery or wet substances. Property owners are liable to customers or others who suffer injuries due to a slip and fall accident.
Slip and Fall Accident Injuries
Expensive surgeries are sometimes required after a slip and fall accident. Our slip and fall attorneys have represented clients who suffered broken ankles, legs, hips, and arms. The law office of Brent Gordon Law Firm will seek a recovery of lost wages or business income for our slip and fall clients if their injuries cause them to lose time at work.
Slip and Fall Accident Compensation
When you have been injured by a slip and fall accident being able to prove negligence of the property owner is key to getting the most compensation for pain and suffering. The following are some things you could be compensated for from a slip and fall accident.
- Pain and suffering.
- Future medical expenses caused by this accident.
- Medical bills, including an ambulance cost or transportation to therapy or doctors.
- Lost wages. This could include money you’ve lost from not being able to work due to the injuries sustained in your slip and fall accident now and in the future if you are permanently disabled.
Proving Negligence of a Slip and Falls Accident
To win a lawsuit for a slip and fall accident, you will need to prove the negligence of the property owner or tenant. Typically, time is an important factor when proving negligence. For instance, how long was the hazard present? Was it there long enough for the property owner to be able to notice the hazard and remove it? The experienced and knowledgeable personal injury attorneys at Brent Gordon Law Firm will aggressively fight to prove the negligence of a property owner in a slip and fall case.
Proof Needed to Win a Slip and Fall Injury Claim
In order to prove negligence of another party for the injuries suffered in a slip and fall accident, you will typically need to prove one of the following:
- The property owner (or their employee) should have noticed the hazard which caused the slip and fall accident and remove or fix the dangerous condition. For example, a property owner failed to remove or salt or icy from sidewalks.
- A property owner (or their employee) caused a dangerous situation which leads to a slip and fall accident. For example, if an employee moped the floor at the grocery and left a large puddle without putting warning signs around the dangerous area. The employee was negligent for leaving a wet floor unattended without proper warning signs to make customers aware of the dangerous condition.
Slip and fall injury claims often question what is “reasonable” for the situation. To be held liable or considered negligent, a property owner must be proven guilty of reasonably correcting a hazardous situation. The following are some common questions ask to determine if the situation was reasonable:
- Was the hazardous condition or obstacle present long enough for the property owner or their employee to eliminate the danger?
- Could the dangerous situation have been prevented?
- Was a policy in place for routine checks on the property to eliminate hazardous conditions?
Contact a Slip and Fall Attorney Now
Call an Idaho Falls slip and fall attorney at (208) 552-0467 or call a Pocatello slip and fall attorney at (208) 232-7274 to receive a free consultation with a slip and fall lawyer. We can usually tell you over the phone if you have a good case. We’ll fight to help you recover every penny you’re owed. Our law firm believes every client deserves fair representation. Contact us today to get started on your slip and fall accident case.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case
Slip and fall accidents are often common at work or at a store. If a floor is slippery and wet, or an obstruction in the walkway caused you to slip and fall. No matter the cause of the slip and fall accident, the employer or business may be liable for injuries. The...read more
Should I sue after a slip and fall accident? If you have suffered an injury or injuries from a slip and fall accident, you may be wondering what your legal rights are and if you should sue. Being injured in a slip and fall accident can often times result in major...read more
Idaho Falls Law Office
Our Idaho Falls, Idaho law office services clients in and surrounding Idaho Falls, including for injuries and accidents in Ammon, Rigby, injuries and accidents in Shelly and Blackfoot, and injuries and accidents in Rexburg. If you are looking for an attorney in the Idaho Falls area, visit or call our Idaho Falls office now. 477 Shoup Ave, Suite 101 Idaho Falls, ID 83402 Phone:(208) 552-0467
Gordon Law Idaho Falls
Pocatello Law Office
Our Pocatello, Idaho law office services clients in and surrounding Pocatello, including for injuries and accidents in Chubbuck. If you are looking for an attorney in the Pocatello area, call our Pocatello office now. Our experienced personal injury attorneys will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve. Call (208) 232-7274 for a free consultation. 154 North Main St. Pocatello, ID 83204 Phone:(208) 232-7274
Gordon Law Pocatello
Southeast Idaho Personal Injury Attorney Idaho Falls Personal Injury Attorney Pocatello Personal Injury Attorney Blackfoot Personal Injury Attorney Rexburg Personal Injury Attorney Rigby Personal Injury Attorney Car Accidents Worker's Compensation Semi Truck Accidents Motorcycle Accidents Wrongful Death Dog Bite Injuries Slip and Fall Accidents Bicycle Accidents Site Map